Among the greatest aspects of coffee is that there are numerous methods to make it. You can utilize filters, espresso makers, and presses and each method of making coffee can bring you a special set of qualities and flavors, but the most essential thing when it pertains to making coffee is a good quality coffee grinder, the coffee ought to be grinded effectively for it to taste good. For this, you must purchase a good quality coffee grinder.
Using the microwave is not a popular method, but can come in handy when you don’t have a coffee machine. You may even be surprised that this is a method of making coffee. In the next few minutes, you will discover how you can make an exceptional cup of coffee simply by using a conventional microwave.
You do not need an elegant espresso maker or costly appliances as you can enjoy a good cup of coffee as long as you follow the steps mentioned below.
Making Coffee with a Microwave
If you do not have the time to make coffee in the traditional way and don’t wish to drop in at the coffee bar or the convenience store on the way to work, the microwave could be a useful appliance to use.
Here are some of the steps that you can follow:
- Take a microwave-safe cup and fill the cup with water. Place it inside the microwave and heat the cup of water until it reaches the temperature that you desire.
- You should get a coffee filter or a cheesecloth as soon as you have heated the cup of water. Add two tablespoons of ground coffee into the filter and keep folding and turning the filter until you have the ground coffee.
- Stick the filter into a fork or a toothpick so that you can put the fork or toothpick at the top of the cup and have the coffee dipped into the warm water.
- Allow the coffee to steep in the water for a couple of minutes. You can push the container against the side of the cup to get the most out of the ground beans.
- You can move the beverage to another container, one that you can bring around with you.
- Enjoy your cup of coffee.
There are other methods of utilizing your microwave oven to make coffee. Here is another procedure that you can follow.
- You can start by using a big cup of water. Again, ensure that you utilize a microwave-safe cup.
- Heat the cup in the microwave and ensure that the water is not boiling, but hot enough to make coffee.
- Remove the cup out from the microwave and add a spoonful of ground coffee into the cup and stir it a bit.
- If the temperature level of the water is just right, then you will get a creamy foam, much like in the conventional method of making coffee.
- Let the cup rest for a while so that the premises can settle.
- Transfer the coffee to another glass or mug so you can leave the premises behind and add milk or sugar according to your preference.
There are other methods of making coffee without using the normal implements and if you are on the go. Here is how you can make coffee simply by using a binder clip:
- Get a coffee filter and fill it with coffee grounds.
- Take a sturdy binder clip, fold the filter and then use the clip to hold the filter in place.
- Take a cup filled with hot water and then position the filter in it. Utilize the clip to high coffee premises.
- You can eliminate the clip with the filter when you are pleased with the coffee concentration.
- Add sugar and milk according to your preference.
These are the various manners in which you can make your coffee just by utilizing your microwave or perhaps a binder clip. You could also try adding vanilla syrup or vanilla extract if you feel like doing so. Just keep in mind to be mindful when you are making coffee. If it accidentally spills, the water that you heat inside the microwave can harm you.